Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday to My Boy

 Today my son turns 10 years old!!  I don't know where the time goes, but here is a look back at the past year of his life.


He is a fan of the Oregon Ducks

He played tackle football for the first time and loved it!

Well hello Handsome...uh, hold on a minute...you are supposed to be my baby!

He made a touchdown at Reesers Stadium - Home of the OSU Beavers
Even though he is a Oregon Ducks Fan.

He showed us his wild side!  
Ozzy Osborne Crazy Train

He continued in his quest to Wake Surf

And Succeeded!!!

He was a West Salem Little League 9/10 All Star
And MY ALL STAR!

1st day of 4th Grade

Hunting Mice with his brother

Telling stories around the campfire

Playing on the Beach

Showing off his new Oceanic White Tip Shark Tooth Necklace

Goofing around at the Christmas Tree Farm

Light Sabor fun in the garage with his cousin on Thanksgiving

My little Falcons Fan!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY 10 YEAR OLD BOY!!!

1 comment: