Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Girl

Yesterday I got to share Mother's Day with my Daughter, it was her 13th birthday.  A big one to be sure.  Today, I wanted to take a look back at the year in the life of this wonderful girl.

She was in her first play - Miss Nelson Is Missing



She grew her hair out so she could cut it off and donate to Locks of Love.  She is an inspiration!

She learned how to Wake Surf

And how to fall! 

She tried her hand at fishing...but she was 'biteless'

I LOVE YOU!

Silver Creek Falls Adventure!

Off to 7th Grade she goes...


Hannah's 2nd Play - she is The Raven in Edgar Allen Poe poem

Carving Pumpkins!

Thanksgiving is her favorite holiday.

Decorating Christmas Cookies

Having fun with her cousin on Christmas Eve

Wipeout on Mt Hood!

Another Play - this time she was Bagheera in The Jungle Book

I Love You My Sweet Girl!
I am so blessed to be your mother!
Happy 13th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment