Monday, May 2, 2011

Waiting on Me

My Lover has a phrase he likes to use often 'I've been waiting on you...'.  He will occasionally mix it up with 'I'm waiting on you...' or 'Waiting on you...', but the 'waiting on you' portion of the phrase never changes.

However, today my ears heard a new voice and a new phrase... 'We've been waiting on you...' compliments of Live-In #3.

So I have decided it is time to enlighten men and boys alike...GET USED TO IT!  For the rest of your life you will be waiting on your wife, your mother, your sister, your daughter, your grandmother, your granddaughter, your aunt, your cousin (female of course), your mother-in-law, your sister-in-law, your second cousin twice removed....you get the picture???

Now that we've made this clear...sorry you had to wait on me today...

No comments:

Post a Comment