Friday, April 15, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake Martini

I should preface this martini recipe with telling you in my opinion the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden was probably not an apple but rather a strawberry...just my opinion, but I am fairly certain I am right...an apple is just not as alluring as a strawberry. 

I should also tell you, this martini recipe should come with the following warning...WARNING:  This Martini may come out of no where and bite you - consider yourself forewarned. 
 

Given the STRONG warning, one might be hesitant to indulge...but then again ONE might not be...

This martini is Strawberry Heaven, Strawberry Rapture, Strawberry Ecstasy, Strawberry Euphoria, Strawberry Enchantment, Strawberry Paradise, Strawberry Addiction...  One might think I was exaggerating here, but then one would be wrong I assure you...this martini is 'all that and then some'.

Bring to the Party...

Strawberry Shortcake Martini
2 oz Whipped Cream Vodka
2 oz Strawberry Puree
Splash (approx 1/2 oz) 1/2 & 1/2

Shake it all together and you have one luscious martini


Let me remind you to heed the warning on this one...they sneak up on you...BE CAREFUL!!!

But also, You are Welcome (cause you will thank me) and ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment