Monday, April 25, 2011

A Letter to Idiots

Dear Idiots:

To the idiots who drive down my street as if they are in Nascar.  Let me clue you in on an obvious fact...you are driving in a residential neighborhood, you shouldn't be going faster than 25.  Not only that, you are driving in a school zone which means you should not be going faster than 20!  I'm not sure why this seems to skip by you since you are taking your child to school.  Since you must be a little slow on the uptake, I will take the time to explain to you about school zones...you don't speed up when the yellow school zone lights flash. Slow the freak down!!!

To the idiot lady in the Mercedes at Chipotle Grill...someone should smack you upside the head for your shenanigans.   If I did not like my car so much I would have rammed into you and yelled TAWANDA!

And finally, to the idiots driving down Wallace on Saturday...a cop on the road does not mean you go 5 miles under the posted speed.  You looked like...A)you had something to hide...B)you should have your license taken away...C)you were a moron...D)all of the above.

Sincerely,

The Voice of Driving Reason

1 comment: