Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter

I had wanted to post pictures from Easters past today, but I have spent the last 45 minutes rummaging through my photos only to realize that I need some organization!  (don't tell Lover, he will get that 'i told you so' look about this confession...)

Organization is not my only problem, I have been a scrapbooker in my years...and while I haven 't scrapped a page in almost five long years (whaaaa...one day I hope to scrap again) some of my favorite Easter pics from years past are already in my scrapbooks and I can't find the pics on my computer...

But, I did find this pic that I LOVE...it makes me smile...and since he was born on Easter weekend 8 years ago and since this is his birthday week and since I am unorganized and since he is so dang cute...this is the one you get...


Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment: