Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Letter to Live-In #2

Dear Live-In #2:

On January 9, 2002 at 11:46 a.m. my world was blessed by your arrival.  You continue to bless my life each day.  I love the wonder in your eyes as you discover something new and the excitement you express when you share what you have learned with me.  Seeing the world through your eyes is a wondrous thing.

I tell you sometimes that I am proud of you and I want you to understand why.  You are good, and kind, and caring, and empathetic, and generous, and thoughtful.  You not only make my world brighter but you bring light to those you know.  You are infectious and an essential part of my life!

Now, about that little saying that you have being saying lately..."I am a pre-teen now"...nice try...how about just staying my baby!

Last, I want to you to read this very carefully because I know you are a sponge when it comes to information.  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as there is air to breathe my baby you'll be.


I love you my son!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment