Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School Letter

Dear Sweet Babies:

I cannot believe another summer has come and gone.  I am am not quite ready for you all to go back to school, but I am so excited for the adventures you will encounter as an 8th grader, 4th grader & 3rd grader!   You are growing up so fast and I am so proud of each of you.

Live In #1: you are growing up to be such a lovely young lady.  I am so proud to be your mother.  I am in awe of your strength of character and your confidence in yourself.  You are inspiring.  I am looking forward to the new experiences you will have at your new middle school and the stories you will tell at the dinner table each night!

Live In #2: you are an amazing boy.  I am honored to be your mother.  You have a absolute sense of yourself.  I have no doubt you are destined to be and do great.  I am eager to hear about all the new wonders you will learn about.  I love learning about our world and the things in it through you!

Live In #3: you are a wonderful boy. It is an absolute delight to be your mother.  You amaze me with your unwavering character and sweet spirit.  The mommy in me wants to keep you as my little baby, but I know you are growing up to be a spectacular young man.  It is a joy to watch you grow and experience new things.

I love you all so very much.  Best wishes for a grand school year!

With All My Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment