Wednesday, July 13, 2011

2011 Maiden Voyage of the Molly Mae

Usually we bring our boat out of storage in May for it's maiden voyage, sometimes it is even in April, but this year the weather had been...well....icky! So our maiden voyage wasn't until the end of June.  To make matters even worse, it wasn't even very sunny or warm...but we were determined to bring her out come rain, wind, snow or just plain clouds.


On this late maiden voyage I decided it was high time our boat had a name...


Bertha?  No, that is the name of my car's GPS when it is leading me the astray...


Sally?  No, that is the name of my car's GPS when it is being a good little girl...


Betty Lou?  No, just no...


Cornelia Marie?  No, the guys from Deadliest Catch took that one already, shucks!


Molly Mae?   Molly Mae...yep, that is it!  Now if only 'my people' would agree with me...


No comments:

Post a Comment