Friday, July 1, 2011

Goodbye June

My Life - June 2011
  1. Wrapped up 2nd grade, 3rd grade and 7th grade with my live-ins.
  2. Celebrated my 37th birthday feeling more fabulous than ever!
  3. Experienced being an 'All Star' Mom for the first time...there is a lot of work in this title, but it has been so much fun.  I hope it will be the first of many.
  4. Watched Live-In #2 experience All Stars for the first time...he is loving it.
  5. Tended all three live-ins in their hour of need...sickness is not my thing, but somehow they are comforted by me.
  6. Enjoyed a Sunday afternoon at Methven Family Vineyards...and looking forward to doing it again.  It is the perfect place for an afternoon picnic!
  7. Apparently my body doesn't know adults don't get cavities...20 years after getting my first cavity my body decided to make another one...lovely!
  8. Enjoyed an end of season BBQ with our baseball team families, had a great time.  Played a little ball in the park and actually hit the ball...that makes for I think the 2nd time in my life!
  9. Celebrated one of my oldest (time wise) friends' son's graduation from high school!  Congratulations Trey!!!
  10. Celebrated Father's Day with the best dads I know...My Lover & My Father.
Such is a month in the course of my lifetime. I wouldn't trade a day.  Happy to be the Lover of My Lover and the Mother of my Live-Ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment