Monday, July 11, 2011

Who's the Blonde Now?

Lover has taken to calling my beautiful brunette daughter 'a blonde' because from time to time she seems a little on the airy side.  This doesn't bother or impress her, she goes right along on her merry way I assure you.

So the other morning my family went to breakfast, at one point during our breakfast conversation Live-In #2 announces that if you spell his name backwards it spells an actual word.  I was impressed, I hadn't thought of it before...then I asked him what his sister's name spelled backwards was - which he quickly informed me was the same as it is spelled forwards...smart boy that one...

Then Lover got in on the conversation and announced her name is spelled E-X-C-U-S-E-S.

Live-In #1 said quickly quipped... 'That doesn't even make sense...'Who's the Blonde Now?' - rendering my Lover speachless....while the rest of us enjoyed a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment