Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cast of Characters - Live-In #3

Live-In #3 is my 7 year old boy, my baby.  Just look at this face...I was a goner the moment this child was born.  You can't see it very well in this picture but he has eyelashes that should be insured.  Yes, they really are that gorgeous!

Since birth my baby has had a set of lungs on him that are still connected to the nerves in my ears (translation: he wails...I listen!).  This child seems to be immune to my 'ignore and it will go away' defense mechanism.  (He will not be ignored, Dan)...anyone, anyone???

This enchanting boy is loving, insistent, passionate, just, smart, funny, playful, serious (yes I know these last three may seem like an oxymoron, but if the shoe fits...), and last but not least ...loving (I know I said that before, but it is worth repeating, this boys loves, loves, loves).  Once again another basically perfect child (especially when he is sleeping).
Excuse me while I go get a hug from this boy, my heart is in need of melting.  I love you my precious baby boy!  Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment