Thursday, February 17, 2011

Times A Wastin...

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Author Debatable

I've discovered that while I thought I didn't have a hobby, in fact I do...I waste time AND I enjoy doing it!  Oh, I used to be rather crafty - I enjoyed scrapbooking and sewing...but I no longer have time for that sort of thing...too busy wasting time!

I didn't realize until recently that I have been honing my skill for wasting time for a long as I can remember.  It started with meaningless magazine gossip (respectable gossip like People - I wouldn't dare take a look at National Enquirer...not while anyone was looking anyway).  Eventually the internet gave me daily hollywood gossip and other fun tidbits.  My DVR was next - I can record all kinds of shows and then snuggle deep down in my couch with a glass of wine and waste all kinds of time.  Then 'social networking' happened and most recently blogs (for me anyways...apparently I am behind the times cause I've been too busy wasting it). I enjoy my daily dose of blogs.  I often go back for seconds and thirds, and fourths...you get the picture here, right?

Yes, I'm very good at wasting time and loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment