Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day

We were promised a snow storm like that of which we have not seen in two years...not only that, the weatherman has been talking about it non stop for almost a week.  At first I was a non-believer, I have lived in this city all of my life and when it comes to snow...the weatherman gets it wrong a lot.  But after having it beat into my head over and over and over, I too became a believer and began planning for at least a day with my live-ins.

I rented a movie we were going to watch together...


We were going to have popcorn...


But alas, the predicted seven inches of snow quickly changed to a trace to 1" when the weatherman's predictions failed to transpire yesterday in the late afternoon.

Today we have a two hour delay...not a school is closed...but a two hour delay.  Which for me means 'your morning will be non existent'.  So instead of watching movies...we are...


Live-In #2 is snuggling in his bed a little longer...


Live-In #3 is snuggling under a blanket watching TV and playing legos...


Live-In #1 is getting ready for school, cause her 2 hours is almost up!


Pill Poppy Puppy is sleeping...
Oh, that's right...he is always sleeping!


And me - I am dreading the drive to Live-In #1's school...I don't like to drive in the snow whether it be 7" or a trace - BUT it sure is pretty to look at!



No comments:

Post a Comment