Friday, February 18, 2011

CMU

I REFUSE to use LOL, LMAO, or ROFLOL. I rebel against this slang - to type these letters in this way is rather painful to me.  I can't stand them.  I detest them. I loath them.  I cringe when I see them.  I actually picture myself reaching into the computer and slapping anyone who uses them. 

The problem is...sometimes I am laughing out loud, laughing my ass off (one would think I didn't have an ass anymore, however I can't seem to get it to go away) and rolling on the floor laughing out loud, - so what is a girl to do? 

The rebel in me created its own slang abreviation...CMU.  Cracking Myself Up and/or Cracking Me Up and/or Cracks Me Up - depending on whether I am doing the cracking or someone else is cracking.  Catchy?  I don't know, but at least it doesn't make me get violent...

In fact it CMU!

5 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahaha! CMU is Much more efficient:) oh, and I wholeheartedly agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Target??
    You : O.M.G.
    ME: what ?! You say that now?
    You: haha! no! Its what the bottle says !
    Me : Oh thank god I thought for a moment you had become one of THEM. HAHAHAHA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHa! My apologies if I have ever used an LOL, (I dont use the LMAO etc.) but you instantly made me feel guilty and left me racking my brain trying to remember if it was ever included in any of our conversations! You are amazing at this blogging thing! You truly CMU, I am laughing all the way...LATW!!!!

    ~Nichole Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you've got me...what is LATW?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughing All The Way!
    was totally creating something of my own! lol
    hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete