Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yes, you have to feed me!

Yesterday my Lover and I were out running errands when suddenly...at lunch time...he said to me 'do I have to feed you'?  Uh, Yes...I do require food - and Yes, you have to feed me! 

Now understand, I think about food from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to sleep...except when I am thinking about wine...but then I am usually still thinking about food because I think about what I will eat before, during and after my wine.  So food and I...we are close - like peas and carrots, peanut butter and jelly, pie and coffee - see what I mean...food, food, food!!!

So yesterday we tried a place neither of us had eaten at before - Chipotle Mexican Grill.  Let me just say, they had me at Chipotle.  (There should be a disclaimer here: Mexican food and I have had a long standing love affair - my Lover had to accept this about me before I would marry him).  I chose a burrito with chipotle chicken, cilantro rice, two kinds of salsa (Note: I think salsa should be a drink as well as a condiment), sour cream, cheese and guacamole.  It was delicious, good food fast. 

I scarfed it down in just under five minutes and then began thinking of what I was going to have for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment