"The only things certain in life are death and taxes." Benjamin Franklin
I used to hear my parents use this phrase. I probably heard my grandparents use this phrase. Heck, I am sure I have used this phrase in conversation... BUT - I don't agree with it...there are a few other things I know I can be certain of in my life...
- I will always procrastinate when it comes to doing taxes.
- School mornings will always be chaotic at my house as long as Live-In #2 and Live-In #3 have a say in the matter.
- My alarm clock will forever annoy my sensitive ears.
- The first cup of coffee in the morning tastes the best.
- Laundry is a never ending job.
- I am in love with my family.
- Summer is never long enough.
- I'd rather do the dishes ten times over than mop the floors.
- Salsa and Chips are the perfect food marriage.
- Tomorrow has no mistakes in it....yet...