Thursday, March 17, 2011

News Flash...I'm in a foul mood

For some reason this morning I am very cranky.  I didn't wake up cranky - in fact I think I was relatively decent company for my running partner at 6am this morning. 

But sometime between 7am and 9am I have become downright cranky...  This means nobody should talk to me let alone need anything from me.  The timing of this is not very good either...today is the 1st day of spring break for the live-ins and their moods are soaring high!  I don't want to start it off on the wrong note...

To take matters to a whole new level - I have a friend coming over today for coffee.  I like this friend.  I had to do something - I want her to continue liking me...

So I decided I needed to eat something, maybe my blood sugar needed a boost.  I decided I would make scones.  Ok - first I needed to preheat oven, then mix them up and finally wait for them to bake... 

This was not going to be fast enough so I quickly scrambled some eggs. I wanted to pour them down my throat right out of the pan, but I was good and put them on a plate and quickly began devouring them - I felt like Bella in Breaking Dawn - they burned all the way down but they tasted so good! 

I think it might be working...I am starting to find humor in my thoughts.  For example the title of this post was originally 'news flash....i'm cranky', but since it is baseball season I changed it to 'foul mood' - get it?? 

Ok, maybe the path back to my normal self isn't pretty, but hey if it works don't knock it (out of the park)...

CMU! click here if you need CMU explanation

No comments:

Post a Comment