Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm On 'The Twitter'

I have found a new phrase in my life "I'm on The Twitter". 

Live-In #2: Mom, I don't have any clean pants.
Me: No time for laundry, I'm on 'The Twitter'

Live-In #1: Why were you running late to pick me up from school?
Me: I was on 'The Twitter'

Live-In #3: Ahhhhhhhhhhh......
Me: I'm on 'The......", oh, ok, I'm coming (remember the lungs still connected to the nerve in my ear thing...)

Lover: Someone stole my sweats!
Me: No time to find them for you, I'm on 'The Twitter'

Pill Popping Puppy:  Howl....
Me: No, it's not time for pill popping...I'm on 'The Twitter'

My Body: Please bathe me!
Me: No time, I'm on 'The Twitter'

My Family:  What is for dinner?
Me:  Food is overrated, I'm on 'The Twitter'  - Ok, I know I took it too far there...food wins!

Don't ask me what I am doing on 'The Twitter', I have no idea.  There are a lot of @ symbols and and lot of /// and RT's and so many link options to which I don't know where I am going.  When I am on 'The Twitter' my facial expression is confused, mystified, baffled....huh????  So if you can enlighten me, please do...

However, because of 'The Twitter' I now know that today is National Pancake Day!  Who knew?  Please don't tell my live-ins today is National Pancake Day....forks would be beating up my kitchen table as they chanted (we want pancakes, we want pancakes, we want pancakes....), led mostly by Live-In #3.  Here are a few pancake recipes I found on 'The Twitter' this morning...Cinnamon Roll Pancakes and Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes.  I will be trying these out very soon!

And, if you are brave...you can follow me on 'The Twitter' Here

*Yes, I know it is called Twitter, but 'The Twitter' CMU!

No comments:

Post a Comment