Thursday, March 3, 2011

You Say Pajoma...I Say Pajama

Not long ago My Lover and I were watching TV and a commercial came on the TV that made me take a second to think...  Pajama Jeans...



Now before you judge, let me tell you that they claim they are a FASHION SENSATION, they also have a SMOOTHE BUTT LIFTING DESIGN and feel like a SEXY SECOND SKIN...

I LOVE what I call 'Comfy Pants' but I could use some Fashion Sense, a Smoothe Butt Lift and a Sexy 2nd Skin...so I was naturally intrigued...then I heard the price - $39.99!!!  Are you kidding me?  For comfy pants??? 

I think I will stick with my bleach stained, paint splattered comfy pants...we've been through a lot together and while they may not lift my butt, they provide soft, threadbare comfort at the end of a long day - plus my couch really likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment