- Ran in my first 10k. (Live-In #1 says I don't run, I 'jog with style')
- Ran with Live-In #1 in her first 5k.
- Visited two 'new to me' wineries - one of which I will return to in the summer to enjoy their beautiful view along with their spectacular wine.
- Started baseball season with Live-In #2 and Live-In #3 - I am a 'Baseball Mom' rather than a soccer mom and I LOVE IT!
- Survived Spring Break - it was questionable at times.
- Bought new silverware - my old silverware was very much appreciated hand me downs. However, I am excited to have something that reflects my taste...and can bring good tastes to my mouth!
- Went to war with an ant colony...I think I am winning but I'm still not sure! I am scheming my next covert operation!
- Accompanied my sister-in-law to her first chemo treatment - thank you Stephanie for letting me be there with you. I am humbled by your trust and quiet strength.
- Completed my tax worksheet - hopefully my tax man will be nice to me this year!
- My blog hit the 1,000 page view mark - only 999 were from me!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
My Life - March 2011